1st stage Swim and Rubik’s cube
- Basically, any swimming styles are accepted (e.g. breath stroke and back stroke). In some races, Organizer has authority to limit the swimming style.
- If the race is held in swimming pool, the Rubik’s cube should not be turned within 2 seconds after Academiathlete touches wall or floor. In other words, Academiathlete cannot turn his cube while standing on the pool.
2nd stage: Bike and Blindfolded Rubik’s cube
- Only stationary bike (e.g. exercise bike in gymnasium) should be used for the race. This is to consider the safety of Academiathlete and others.
- The load setting of the stationary bike should be determined by Organizer.
3rd stage: Run and One-handed Rubik’s cube
- Only running machine (e.g. treadmill) should be used for the race. Also, Academiathlete should support his/her body by one hand with the shoulder of running machine. This is to consider the safety of Academiathlete and others.